ManTech Program Control Analyst for Large Client Support Program in Hanover, Maryland
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Financial Control Analyst to join our team in the Hanover, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career.
As the ideal candidate, you can be both tactical in operations and strategic in thinking. You can bounce from reviewing a Program Controller s spend plan and EAC one minute to setting up a discussion on how to strategize increasing the divisions margin the next. This team will be responsible for division financial planning, forecasts, budgets, reporting, and program control. You find corporate results just as important as our government customer needs. You are excited about running an organization of financial program control professionals and know of several ways to incentive them while always looking for ways to enhance their skills and lead them to the most efficient and updated practices. You will understand how to report financial results that not only show where the division has been but where it is going. You are energized by a fast-paced tempo and know how to balance closing the month with attending a strategy discussion all the while ensuring bills are going out the door. You are excited to bring best practices to support our financial plans and policies, accounting practices and procedures. You will interact with all functional and line organizations and will have a seat at the table in decision making for making us a superior company in our industry.
• Responsibilite include month end close responsibilities, accruals, revenue recognition, customer reporting, billing, as well as other needs.
• Supporting and overseeing the monthly closing requirements to include revenue recognition, cost and expense reporting, P&L, balance sheet, (receivables, backlog, etc.) in accordance with GAAP.
• Attend customer PMRs and standard quarter "check-ups"
• Managing receivables to meet cash flow objectives with associated analysis/reconciliations
• Managing responses to external and internal audit requests to include annual incurred cost submissions.
• Overseeing and reporting annual budgets (sales and indirect), monthly forecasts, and associated financial analysis
• Maintaining an efficient cost control system, which monitors and controls contractual direct costs and associated indirect costs including margin analysis.
• Preparing reports and presenting findings and recommendations to management. Monitors/reports on business performance at multiple levels and in response to adhoc reporting. Proactive communication of actual or potential trends and materiel events.
• Executing and strengthening internal controls, business practices and financial infrastructure. Manages internal control of selective accounting system entries and maintenance to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of resultant reporting.
• Leading efforts to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes to meet requirements.
• Work closely with peers across the corporation to implement company-wide initiatives. Participate in forums to improve systems and financial performance.
•Merger and Acquisition responsibility/knowledge a plus.
• 5+ years of experience with financial planning, analysis and operations in a government contracting setting.
• Strong analytical and communication skills are required, with solid project planning and people management experience. Individual must be a proactive problem-solver and strong team player.
• Requires a strong knowledge and experience with FAR compliance, CAS compliance, DCAA compliance, GAAP compliance and SOX compliance.
• Understanding of financial statements and ability to interpret and evaluate profit and loss statements and balance sheets relevant to operations; proficiency in Peoplesoft or Workday a plus. Software proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.
• Must be a US Citizen and have a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Requires Bachelors degree (in Business Administration) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (project management) experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.