Leidos Executive Officer in MCLEAN, Virginia
This job is responsible for providing organizational support for contingency operations, operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training activities, and strategic engagement policy within the customer community. Duties include monitoring and analyzing operational aspects of existing and new acquisition programs that relate to national security interests.
• Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
• Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
• Responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.
• Problems are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, and may be difficult.
• Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
• Communicates with internal and client project team members.
• Works to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
• Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices within own discipline.
• Has deep understanding of industry practices and standards.
• Bachelor's degree and 12-15+ years of prior relevant experience
• TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required to be considered, no exceptions
Candidates must also meet the following skill requirements:
• Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
• Exercise sound operational judgment
• Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.