Vencore Master Scheduler in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and maintain an integrated master schedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs. Complete systems engineering tasks related to build out of schedule details. Integrate with architecture and requirements team to maintain enterprise baseline.
- Evaluate impacts on segment, project and enterprise schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Provide status to include analysis and reports to management consistent with program and customer requirements.
- Assist in developing/maintaining requirements as related to schedules, preparing for readiness events, planning/conducting integration
- Track project execution, identify, and mitigate project risk.
- Provide briefings to senior government customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project 2007+ and related schedule management tools
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office suite products, to include Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining Schedule Management Plans (SMPs)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exhibit pro-active, agile, dependable, and dynamic qualities
- Bachelor’s degree
Requires TS/SCI With Poly
- Prior customer experience
- PMI Scheduling Professional certification (PMI-SP) (or equivalent certification)
- Experience with EVM
- Experience with Primavera
- Expert in SharePoint
- Experience with DOORS
Job ID 2018-50127
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time